TSP President Volodimyr P. Pigida, and TSP Vice President Marina Bondarenko were the leaders behind the online hybrid ponzi/pyramid scam Trend Sound Promoter, TS Music Catalog, TS Music Publishing, Ect. Trend Sound Promoter integrated a pyramid scheme to it's ponzi scheme from the ground up.
In January 2014, Ms. Bondarenko informed her extended family and friends not to invest any more money/buy more packages because 2014 was going to be the last year. Volodymir Pigida did the same. He called friends in Spokane and in the Ukraine.
I personally met with Mr. Pigida in his high-class apartment building in Bellevue, Washington in March, 2014. He told me that only the people close to him and Marina and the people who are 'top-referrals' would be getting checks this month because this month is going to be the last. The company was already in process of moving money overseas bank accounts.
Ms. Bondarenko and Mr. Pigida defrauded hundreds of thousands of people, from 46 different countries by fraudulently taking over $2,500.000.00 from investor funds to pay off the companies top leaders. I know for a fact that paid for a house and a condo (that they intent to keep) using funds stolen from Trend Sound Promoter investors. Marina Bondarenko has said she will go to great lengths to keep what is hers.
After taking over $2,500,000.00 from these Investors "Promoters", Marina Bondarenko told Vladimir Pigida that it was time to close shop. They filed for bankruptcy.
Marina Bondarenko has been running scams all over the country with Volodymir Pigida, anything from Trucking Company scams to Employment Alliance scams to Alliance Media Group scams. She is the devil. Nothing is enough. Just die already.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Marina Bondarenko is a fraud.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pyramid Scheme
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "This morning, I've decided to login into my Citibank checking account online, and discovered that I have $0.00 Available & $0.00 Deposit. There is no trace of a transaction, withdrawal..."
- "Buyer beware! ABF was the cheapest option for us to move across the country. Because we went so far I expected at least some small damages in transit. But this..."
- "Dear African American Wig Buyers. I was scammed this summer by Wigsbuy. I purchased a wig from a photo on the website in June The wig arrived in a damaged..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."